Hey Scout......I see that you left some of your dinner here! Since we're such great pals, here I'll feed it to you.....piece by piece. Mom, it's okay....I promise.....see I'm feeding Scout HIS food now and not mine! Open up wide....like this.... Scout eats my food....I eat Scout's food...we're pals! One for you.....one for me.... Let's make a game of it.....FETCH!!! Hey...I didn't know you could move that quick! Pretty funny! Okay, enough with the piece by piece plan......let's mix it up a bit! Wow....I really had a lot of Scout's food in my hands! He's a four legged vacuum cleaner!!!!! Look at him go!!!! I love this game! Scout has really got this vacuum cleaner part down! Am I good or what?!?!? I came up with this game all on my own!
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Scout's Food?
Hey Scout......I see that you left some of your dinner here! Since we're such great pals, here I'll feed it to you.....piece by piece. Mom, it's okay....I promise.....see I'm feeding Scout HIS food now and not mine! Open up wide....like this.... Scout eats my food....I eat Scout's food...we're pals! One for you.....one for me.... Let's make a game of it.....FETCH!!! Hey...I didn't know you could move that quick! Pretty funny! Okay, enough with the piece by piece plan......let's mix it up a bit! Wow....I really had a lot of Scout's food in my hands! He's a four legged vacuum cleaner!!!!! Look at him go!!!! I love this game! Scout has really got this vacuum cleaner part down! Am I good or what?!?!? I came up with this game all on my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment