Another favorite place for Mi-Jung, Lance & Lexi!
The library has a great weekly storytime with games and crafts.

Lance has recently decided that swords and shields are pretty cool!
About a week ago Lance wanted to go to the store to buy a toy with the money he'd saved in his train bank. Once at the store he picked out a rubber snake, a pirate sword set and two light-up swords. He told me he wanted to buy Lexi a light-up sword with his own money. I tried to be sure he understood that he didn't have to buy Lexi a toy but he was adamant about getting her something too! I was amazed by his generosity!
He's such a great brother!
The library has a great weekly storytime with games and crafts.
Lance has recently decided that swords and shields are pretty cool!
About a week ago Lance wanted to go to the store to buy a toy with the money he'd saved in his train bank. Once at the store he picked out a rubber snake, a pirate sword set and two light-up swords. He told me he wanted to buy Lexi a light-up sword with his own money. I tried to be sure he understood that he didn't have to buy Lexi a toy but he was adamant about getting her something too! I was amazed by his generosity!
He's such a great brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment